AARP Print Card
- Allows a member to print or order a AARP membership card online
- A service designed for current AARP members who have lost or misplaced their card which is common with older folk
- Any questions about the AARP print card site can be directed to 888-OUR-AARP (888-687-2277) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AARP membership card should be carried by the member at all times to ensure they will receive all AARP benefits. The card provides discounts on travel, groceries, insurance, financial, dining and much more. Please note that AARP double checks to make sure available products and services have been screened, carefully evaluated and meet AARP high standards of service and quality.
Print the card?
- Sign into the AARP members account
- Search for the AARP Membership Card image on the right side of your main account page
- Click on the link that reads “Get Card”
- Choose the option to have the card mailed for free or print the card at home (working color printer will be required)
Popular retail benefits include savings at places like Coldwater Creek, Nordstrom, the Children’s Place and Target. Most old people need to monitor their health so AARP membership card benefits also include places like Walgreen, Duane Reade, Lenscrafters and JCP Optical just to name a few.
- Domain: aarp.org/printcard
- Operated by: AARP
- Designed for: Membership Benefits