BOA Checks Reorder
- Provides information about reordering checks with Bank Of America
- Allows a BOA customer to create a check design, customize a check and even expedite shipping for an additional fee
- This service is designed for BOA online banking customers only
- Any questions about the BOA Checks Reorder FAQ site can be directed to 1.800.652.1111
- The site is administered by Bank Of America
Please note that the cost to reorder checks will vary by account type and the quantity and style of checks ordered. Personalized designed checks may cost more than a standard issued BOA check. All charges will be deducted from the customer’s Bank of America checking or savings account. Bank of America has partnered with Harland Clarke to provide checks to their customers at the cheapest, most profitable way possible.
Bank Of America Check Reorder FAQ topics
- How do I order or reorder checks online?
- What does it cost to order or reorder checks?
- Can I review the status of my recent check order?
- How do I order or reorder checks by phone?
The site will provide a detail breakdown of the above questions. If the BOA customer is not enrolled in online banking they will not be able to reorder checks online. Please enroll in online banking ASAP to take advantage of this service.
Bank of America
- Large US Based bank that specializes in checking and savings account, CD’s and IRA’s
- Personal savings accounts only require an opening deposit of $25 and provides overdraft protection to the customers checking account
- BOA Preferred Rewards clients pay no monthly maintenance fees on up to four savings accounts
- Bank of America offers debit card with $0 Liability Guarantee in the event of a fraudulent charge (most charges are usually charged back the customer account within 24 hours)
- No annual or custodial fees for Bank of America IRAs
It should be noted the BOA customer can also reorder checks by visiting any Bank of America location in person and speaking to a banking representative. Checks will take 2 to 6 weeks to arrive by mail.
- Domain: bankofamerica.com/checksreorder
- Operated by: Bank Of America
- Designed for: Online Banking Customers