Be Well At Target
It should be noted that the health topics discussed on the Be Well At Target website are for informational purposes only and is not intended to be medical advice or a substitute for professional health care. The site is operated by Optum Health and requires a username and password to gain access. New team members will have to go through a brief registration process before they can start using the Be Well At Target service.
Information Needed at Registration
- Full 10 digit team member number (includes leading zeroes)
- Target team member first and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone or Smartphone number
Any issued with the site can be directed to or For Health Well-being Customer Support, please call 1-855-491-8780| TTY: 711.
Health Topics Covered
- Fitness and exercise
- Eating Right and Healthy Recipes
- Sleeping Right and Stress Reduction
- Medicine Information and When to take them
- Weight Loss and Muscle Gain
Making a lifestyle change or decision based on this information should be brought to the attention of the persons physician before any plan is implemented.
Target was founded in 1902 and is considered a large US-based retailer or cloths, housewares and food. The firm is based at Target Plaza North & Target Plaza South, Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. and has nearly 2000 operating stores in the United States and Canada. Target employs around 350,000 people in which about half receive employee benefits. Target can be recognized by the famous Red bullseye trademark with the word “Target” underneath.
- Features free shipping on all orders over $50 or more at Target.com
- Caters to discount-store savvy customers who still like nice products
- Sells a Target Brands label that can match the quality of more expensive brands
- Features a variety of non-toxic, eco-friendly and beautiful products
Target is challenged by Amazon, Sears, Big Lots and Wal-Mart.
- Domain: bewellattarget.com
- Operated by: Optum Health and Target
- Designed for: Target team member employees