Berkshire Hathaway Resource
- Allows a member of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices to access their account online
- Only BHHS Resource members can access the site
- New members will have to contact their Roster Manager to register
BHH Affiliates, LLC. Real Estate Brokerage Services are offered through the network member franchisees of BHH Affiliates, LLC. and members will need their username and password in order to login.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
BHHS is a real estate brokerage franchisee network that specializes in high-end real estate markets but also caters to entry-level neighborhoods and the middle class on a case by case client protocol. The firm also deals with commercial real estate. Goals of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services include:
- To be among the best and most respected homeownership services brand in the universe
- Provide global growth and excellent customer service to their clients
- To provide network’s affiliates and agents with profitable growth and sales
- World Wide multinational Holding Company
- Based out of Omaha, NE and headed by Warren “Oracle of Omaha” Buffet
- Owns popular companies to include GEICO, Dairy Queen, Fruit of the Loom, Helzberg Diamonds, and NetJets just to name a few
Berkshire Hathway has an operating revenue approaching $200 billion US Dollars and focuses on long-term investments in the form of stocks but also has bought controlling interest multiple companies. BH also has minority ownership in some of the biggest companies on the planet to include Coca-Cola, American Express and Wells Fargo. Warren Buffet handles the bigger decisions but Charlie Munger (Vice Chairman) handles most of the day-to-day operations within the firm. Berkshire Hathway has a diverse portfolio consisting of everything from railroads to manufacturers of vacuum cleaners. BH can be reached at email@example.com or by mail Berkshire Hathaway Inc., 3555 Farnam Street, Omaha, NE 68131.
- Domain: bhhsresource.com
- Operated by: BHH Affiliates, LLC.
- Designed for: BHH Members