BioApplicant New Jersey
The IdentoGO provides information about New Jersey fingerprinting appointments. The completed Universal Fingerprint Form (IDG_NJAPP_110113) should have been provided by the state agency or employer requesting the fingerprint. Please dial 1-877-503-5981 between the hours of 8am and 5pm EST for any questions regarding the NJ finger printing site.
When attending an appointment the user must bring a form of identification to show a picture of the person, Name, Address (home/employer) and Date of Birth. This ID must be issued by a Federal, State, County or Municipal entity for Identification purposes. Common methods of identification include:
- Valid U.S. State Photo Driver’s License/ Non Driver’s License
- US Passport
- USCIS Permanent Resident ID Card (issued after 5/10/2010)
- USCIS Employment Authorization Card (issued after 10/31/2010)
Please bring a money order to the appointment for those individuals who scheduled the fingerprinting appointment over the phone. The money order can be made payable to MorphoTrust USA. Please note that no other form of payment is allowed through the BioApplicant New Jersey service. The applicant will be turned away without the correct payment amount or form of payment.
Other BioApplicant items of interest
- It will take about 10 minutes to be fingerprinted
- Universal Fingerprint Form (IDG_NJAPP_110113) has to be brought to eh appointment or the user will be turned away
- The above named form should be supplied by the employer or organization in charge of the fingerprint request
- Missed appointment without prior notice will be charged a $10 processing fee
Please dial 1-877-503-5981 to cancel and rescheduled a current appointment. All appointment cancellations must occur before 5:00 noon EST of the business day prior to your scheduled appointment. To rescheduled the appointment through the site please:
- Visit the bioapplicant NJ site
- Click on the wording “Online Scheduling link”
- On the right side of the scheduling screen under Change Existing Appointment, enter applicant ID, last name, and birthday
- Complete rescheduling of appointment
It should be noted that most military ID’s will not be the identification requirements and all refunds will be reissued within 10 to 15 business days.
- Domain: bioapplicant.com/nj
- Operated by: The state of New Jersey
- Designed for: Residents of the state who require job fingerprinting services