Chase Account Great Rewards
- Allows a customer to update their account in order to maximize their Chase rewards
- Administered by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 212-270-6000 or 1-877-242-7372
When accessing the site the customer will need to provide their name, last four digits of their Chase card, zip code and email address associated with the account. This information is required as Chase needs to know who the user is in order to receive a new card. Please take a moment to accurately enter the requested information.
Chase Credit Cards
- Freedom: Great for people who like cash back. Offers a $100 to $400 bonus depending on the customer’s credit score. The bonus is earned once $500 of purchases are made (the purchase must be made within the first three months)
- Slate: The 0 (zero) card. Offers $0 introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days, 0% Introductory APR and a $0 annual fee
- Sapphire Preferred: For those with excellent credit. Offers 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening which essentially equals $500 cash money
JP Morgan Chase
- A New York based banking and financial service firm
- Previously named Chase Manhattan Corporation and J.P. Morgan & Co.
- Founded in the year 2000
JP Morgan Chase also has a hedge fund unit that is considered the second largest in the US. The exact profits of the hedge fund are not known due to Government regulations and red tape. JP Morgan Chase was formed as a result of a merger between Chase Manhattan Corporation and J.P. Morgan & Co. The firm went on to acquire Bank One, Bear Sterns and Washington Mutual in what some in the banking industry called “feeding the giant”. Chase is a leading issuer of Visa credit cards.
- Domain: chasegreatrewards.com
- Operated by: Chase Bank
- Designed for: Chase credit card customers