Lucky’s Market Survey
- Take part in the Lucky’s Market “Customer Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes and sleep easy knowing valuable feedback has been provided to Lucky’s Market
- The survey will take about 6 minutes to complete and customers may even win a $250 gift card in the process (what’s not to like here?)
- No purchase is required and a purchase will not increase ones odds of winning the gift card
LuckysMarket.com/Survey requires the receipt code in order to being. Unfortunate customers who do not have the receipt code may have to consider dumpster diving in order to take the survey. Once the receipt code has been provided the customer will encounter a variety of customer survey questions in regards to their Lucky’s Market visit. Customers will want to answer every questions in order to win the Lucky’s Market “Customer Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes! In order to enter the $250 Lucky’s Markey survey sweepstakes the contestant must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and a resident of CO, FL, GA, IN, IA, KY, MI, MO, MT, OH, or WY.
LuckysMarket.com/Survey Promotional Notes
- Sponsor: Lucky’s Market 6328 Monarch Park Place, Niwot CO, 80503
- A must for those looking to improve the customer service at Lucky’s and win a gift card in the process
- Employees of Lucky’s Markets are not allowed to participate in the sweepstakes portion of the survey due to fears of tampering
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected from eligible entries during the entry period identified above by a representative of the Sponsor, on/about the 20th day after the end of each calendar month during the Promotion Period from among all eligible entries received in the previous month
- The face value of each gift card is $250
- The gift card cannot be traded in for cash
Finicky customers looking to enter the sweepstakes without making a purchase can write to: The Lucky’s Market “Customer Satisfaction Survey” Sweepstakes, Winner Confirmation Request 6328 Monarch Park Place, Niwot CO, 80503 (those who live in the state of Florida do not have to include postage). Good luck fan boys!