Lunds Thank You Survey
- Lunds & Byerly’s store customers can take a survey online
- Must have the 16 digit code located at the bottom of the Lunds & Byerly’s receipt
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 952-548-1400 or Send Lunds an e-mail with questions and comments or by mail at Lund Food Holdings, Inc. 4100 West 50th Street, Suite 2100, Edina MN 55424
The survey is only open to recent customers of Lunds and it appears no survey reward is offered at this time. The survey is administered by the Service Management Group and candid feedback is requested.
Lund Food Holdings
- Operates high-end upscale supermarkets
- Each store operates a Pharmacy, Coffee shop, Cleaners, and a Florist
- Operates around 30 stores in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area
The history of Lunds dates back to 1939 when the first market was opened at the intersection of Lake Street and Hennepin Avenue in Minneapolis MN. In the Fall of 2006 Lunds launched their online grocery shopping service which provides home delivery of goods to customers door steps. Lunds was among the first to begin this service and customers can pay online using any major credit or PayPal. Once the customer has set up the PayPal payment method the payment information can be applied to all future online shopping orders.
- Founded by former “bag boy” Don Byerly in 1968
- Each stores ranges in size from 50,000 to 90,000 square feet
- Most stores offer a in store US Post Office
Byerly’s specializes in “great customer service” and strives to be viewed as a high-end grocery store for the rich and wealthy. The store provides banking, a florist, wine, a pharmacy but are known for their fancy deli and bakery.
Although most people who shop at these markets are rich it should be noted that their weekly sales begin Thursday of every week and continue through midnight the following Wednesday.
- Domain: lundsthanksyou.com
- Operated by: Service Management Group
- Designed for: Lunds customers