Midland Credit Class Settlement
- Provides information about the Zloro Johnson v. Midland Credit Management, Inc. et al., Case No. 1:05-cv-01094 class action lawsuit
- The case is being tried in the United States District Court in the Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division
- Questions about the site/lawsuit can be directed to Johnson v. Midland Class Administrator c/o Class Action Administration, Inc. PO Box 6878 Broomfield, CO 80021 or by phone 1-855-326-5675
When making contact the with Johnson v. Midland Class Administration please be sure to include the “online claim ID” that is marked on the postcard received by potential class members. For those who do not have a claim ID please use Claim ID “JON000000” when making contact. According to the lawsuit anyone who was contacted by Midland Credit between the dates of March 18, 2004, and November 30, 2006 in regards to a debt owed to Midland and seeking to collect that debt may be a class member of the Midland Credit Class Settlement.
Further Midland Credit Lawsuit Notes
- All claim forms were due ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 6, 2013
- The FDCPA authorizes a court to award up to $500,000 per case
- All class members who elected to stay in the case will be represented by Co., L.P.A
Murray & Murray can be reached at Theodore W. Seitz Dykema Gossett PLLC 201 Townsend Street Suite 900 Lansing, MI 48933.
- Domain: midlandcreditclasssettlement.com
- Operated by: Johnson v. Midland Class Administrator
- Designed for: Lawsuit Information