- Allows a patient to pay a bill for test received easily and securely
- Patients will need the invoice number from the bill and a valid credit card
- Once a payment has been made the patient will receive an email receipt as confirmation of the payment
- Any questions about the MyBioBill site can be directed to 800-229-5227
BioReference Laboratories is based at 481 Edward H. Ross Drive Elmwood Park, NJ 07407. Customers who have more than one insurance policy must submit the secondary insurance company directly with a copy of the Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from the primary insurance company. BioReference has partnered with Community Health Advocacy Program to allow certain patients to obtain discount offers if they pre pay prior to testing.
Needed information when making a payment online:
- BioReference Laboratories Patient invoice number (this can be located in the upper right hand corner of the billing statement)
- Amount of the bill in dollars
- Name of patient and phone number
- emailing address and physical address
- A valid Visa or American Express credit card
Please note for ALL other non–billing related questions and comments, contact customer service at 1-800-229-5227 option 1. The MyBioBill invoice is for laboratory testing fees only and is separate from any bill the patient is charged by the Doctors office.
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Full service clinical diagnostic laboratory with operations in more than 50 countries around the globe
- Works closely with clinics, hospitals, doctor offices, long term care facilities, governmental units and correctional institutions
- Public firm on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker BRLI
- Founded in 1981 and headquartered in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. is in fierce competition with Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings and Medical Laboratories & Research.
- Domain: mybiobill.com
- Operated by: Bio-Reference Laboratories
- Designed for: Medical Billing