- A LabCorp employee can login with an employee ID and password
- The site is operated by Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- The site also can be used by Spouses & Domestic Partners of LabCorp employees
When accessing the site the employee ID number will be 5- or 6-digits in length and the default Password is a combination of your six-digit, numerical date of birth (mmddyy) and the last four digits of your Social Security number, for example if the LabCorp employees date of birth is July 4th, 1971 with a Social Security number of 123-45-6789, the default password would be 0704716789.
Other MyLabCorp Notes
- The service can only be used by LabCrop employees and their spouses or domestic partners
- The answer to the security question when sign in is NOT case-sensitive
- The account will be disabled after three unsuccessful login attempts to a MyLabCorp account
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
LabCorp (for short) is a health care company based out ofBurlington, North Carolina. The firm is considered one of the largestclinical testing laboratories in the world and is a publically traded company.
LabCorp Common Testing
- blood cell counts
- thyroid tests
- pap tests
- hemoglobin A1C
- PSA testing
The company was founded in 1971 and is in direct competition with Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc., Quest Diagnostics Inc. and Sonic Healthcare Limited.
- Operated by: Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Designed for: LabCorp Employees