Ozark’s Overdraft Settlement
- File a claim in the class action lawsuit entitled Walker v. Bank of the Ozarks which is pending in the The Circuit Court of Lonoke County Arkansas
- The settlement pool has been approved for a whooping $2,750,000.00
- Class members who think the settlement pool should be higher can always attend the settlement fairness hearing on November 13, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. EST
OzarksOverdraftSettlement.com is listed as case number CV-11-777. Class members in the case are defined as anyone who lived in the state of Arkansas and was charged an overdraft fee by the Bank of the Ozarks between the dates of December 4, 2006, and June 30, 2011 as a result of Bank of the Ozarks’ former practice of resequencing transactions that included at least one debit transaction from highest to lowest dollar amount. The Bank of the Ozarks denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid the unknown cost of future litigation.
Claim forms can be filed via US Mail or online. Those that would like to file a claim via US mail can download the claim form here and mail it to: Bank of the Ozarks Settlement, Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 4218, Portland, OR 97208-4218.
All class members who file valid claims will be represented by Allen Carney from the law firm of Carney Bates & Pulliam, PLLC. Carney Bates & Pulliam, PLLC is based at 519 W. 7th St., Little Rock, AR 72201.
Walker v. Bank of the Ozarks Important Dates
- October 19, 2017; deadline to file an objection or opt of the settlement
- November 29, 2017; claim due date
- November 13, 2017; settlement fairness hearing (class members do not need to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie)
OzarksOverdraftSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Bank of the Ozarks Settlement, Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 4218, Portland, OR 97208-4218
- Phone: 1-800-690-7357
- Email: Not Found