PRL Customer Survey
- Allows a user to take the Polo Ralph Lauren Customer Satisfaction survey
- The site is managed by Foresee and any questions about the website can be directed to 800-621-2850
- All survey answers will be used by Foresee and Polo Ralph Lauren to measure customer satisfaction and to increase customer loyalty
To to take the PRL Factory survey the customer will need to provide the date of purchase, the store and transaction number, register number, age of customer and Internet connection. All of the previous requested information can be found on the Polo Ralph Lauren customer receipt. All information provide by the customer will be kept confidential.
Ralph Lauren Corporation
- High end retail apparel company
- Based out of New York City
- Founded by businessman and stylist Ralph Lifshitz with a $50,000 loan
The Ralp Lauren Corporation can trace its origins back to the tie manufacturing business. The company was formed by Mr. Lifshitz (who later changed his name to Ralph Lauren) as a men’s ties store in 1939. The company was called the RL Corporation up until 1967 when it officially became Polo Ralph Lauren. The first Polo emblem was actually stitched to a line of Women’s suites that were tailored in a classic men’s style.
Ralph Lauren Corporation Brands
- Club Monaco
- Ralph Lauren Black Label
- Purple Label
- Blue Label
- Lauren Ralph Lauren
The firm also markets children’s apparel, accessories, tennis sportswear, fragrances and bedding and bath textiles to customers both online and in store boutiques. Ralph Lauren operates over 600 stores world-wide to include boutiques, full prices stores, factory stores and concessions-based shop-within-shops. Ralph Lauren is a proud sponsor to Team USA, Wimbledon Tennis and top rated golfers such as Tom Watson (2014 Ryder Cup Captain), Davis Love III and Luke Donald.
- Domain: prlfactorysurvey.com
- Operated by: Polo Ralp Lauren in association with Foresee
- Designed for: Recent PRL Factory customers