PS VUE Activate Roku
- Activate a Roku streaming device in just a few minutes online
- A must for PlayStation FAN BOYS
- Users can also activate a Apple TV 4th Gen and above Running OS 10.0+ via the activation servcie
PSVUE.com/ActivateRoku is operated by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. In order to begin the activation process the user will need their Sony Entertainment Network sign in ID (i.e. email address in most cases) and password. Those who do not have a Sony Entertainment Network sign ID will need to register for an account before the can activate a Roku device via the PS VUE service.
- PlayStation allows their fan boys to simultaneous stream on up to five devices at the same time (simultaneous streaming restrictions apply)
- The same blackout rules apply on a supported mobile phone, tablet, and desktop browser as they do on PlayStation Vue on a TV-connected device
Quick PSVUE Rokue Activation Recap
- Add and open PlayStation Vue from the Channel Store on the Roku streaming device in question
- The PS FAN BOY will see an activation code on screen (with a laptop or mobile device, go to psvue.com/activateroku)
- Sign in with the users PSN ID and input the activation code from step 2
- START STREAMING! 🙂
Any questions in regards to PSVUE.com/ActivateRoku can be directed to a customer service agent at 877-883-7669 between the hours of 6 am to 8 pm PST Monday to Friday (the call center is closed on Saturday and Sunday).