RMBS Trustee Settlement
- Provides information in regards to the much debated JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s RMBS Settlement offer
- The lawsuit revolves around the safety at which Chase marketed $10 billion of mortgage-backed securities
- Questions about the RMBS Trustee Settlement can be directed to 855) 382-6461 in the United States or (513) 785-0998 outside the United States or by email to Questions@rmbstrusteesettlement.com
The Proposed Settlement Agreement could materially affect the interests of Certificateholders of the RMBS Trusts and will be held before U.S. District Judge Paul Oetken. Any questions or issues in regards to the JP Morgan RMBS Proposed Settlement – Article 77 Proceeding can be mailed to: PO Box 10110, Dublin, OH 43017-3110. Settlement members can view a list of RMBS Turst online in PDF format.
Bank Associated with the JPMorgan Chase RMBS Lawsuit include:
- THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
- DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY
- HSBC BANK USA
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
- LAW DEBENTURE TRUST COMPANY OF NEW YORK
- U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
- WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.
- WILMINGTON TRUST, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
The site provides a variety of lawsuit related documents to include 6.Order to Show Cause [Proposed], 9.Memo of Law (Trustees’ Brief in Support of Settlement), 18.Trustees’ Brief re Order to Show Cause, 26.Memo. of Law in Support of Motion to Intervene as Co-Petitioners, 49.Order Admitting Pro Hac Vice – K. Patrick, R. Madden and D. Sheeren, 75.Exhibit B to Fraga Aff. – JPA Publishers Statement and the JPMorgan Chase RMBS Memorandum of Law.
- Domain: rmbstrusteesettlement.com
- Operated by: JP Morgan RMBS
- Designed for: Lawsuit trustees and/or successor trustees