Sam’s Club My Credit Card
- Access a credit card account online associated with Sam’s Club
- Requires a User ID
- Please note the may differ from your Sam’s Club.com User ID
Those who are new to the Sam’s Club My Credit Card service will have to go through a tiresome registration process in which they will have to provide their card number, billing zip code, and contact information (i.e. name, address, phone number). The registration process will take 3 to 6 minutes to complete and the customer will want to have their Sam’s Club card on hand. Any questions in regards to the Sam’s Club credit card account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-220-0254 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (closed on Federal Holidays). Please note The Sam’s Club Credit Card Mobile Credit Center (the is operated by by Synchrony Bank (SYNCB) who is also the issuer of the popular Sam’s Club credit card.
Why on earth would anyone want a Sam’s Club Credit Card?
- New members will receive 5% cash back on gas purchases (on the first $6000 on the year in purchases then 1%)
- 3% cash back on destinations and dinning out
- No costly foreign transaction fees
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- The credit card can be used as a Sam’s Club membership card at the time of checkout
- Maximum of $5,000 in Cash Back rewards can be earned in a calendar year regardless of how much money the member spends at Sam’s Club