Smoothie King Feedback Survey
- Visitors to the Smoothie King can partake in a customer survey revolving around their visit
- Customers who complete the survey in full will be treated to a daily drawing sweepstakes entry to win $1,000 and a chance to instantly win other great prizes valued at $1,500 weekly
- Any questions about the site/survey can be directed to the Smoothie King Corporate Office at 1-985-635-6973 or send a fax via 1-985-635-6987 or contact a customer service rep toll-free at 1-800-577-4200
Please be sure to take the Smoothie King Feedback survey within 5 days of purchase. To complete the survey the customer will need the store number, check number, date of visit, and total amount spent. All of this information can be found on the Smoothie King customer receipt. The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and all information provided will help improve the quality of service at the Smoothie King.
At the end of the Smoothie King Feedback survey click on ‘Yes’ button to recommend Smoothie King to your friends on Facebook and Twitter or by mail and you’ll receive 10 chances to win a prize.
- Smoothie King Corporate Office Headquarters 121 Park Place Covington, LA 70433
- Specializes in blended fruit-based drinks
- Founded as a stand-alone vitamin shop in 1973
- Private firm based out of Metairie, Louisiana
The Smoothie King was founded by Steve Kuhnau due to his inability to properly digest regular milk shakes and malts. Kuhnau thought to himself there has to be a healthier, dairy-free alternative to these ice cream-based drinks he couldn’t enjoy. He created the first nutritional smoothie in his kitchen which was the foundation for the Smoothie King.
Must Try Smoothies
- Lean 1 chocolate with extra protein
- Almond Mocha High Protein
- The Activator Strawberry
Smoothies will cost between $5 to $10 per person. Smoothie King has locations in the United States, the Republic of Korea, Singapore and the Caymans.
- Domain: smoothiekingfeedback.com
- Operated by: Smoothie King
- Designed for: SK Customers