Star Market Customer Survey
- Customers can provide feedback in relation to their Shaw’s Star Market shopping experience
- Upon successful completion of the Star Market survey the customer will be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 Star Market Gift Card (this card cannot be exchanged for cash)
- Please dial 1 (877) 932-7948 with any concerns about the Star Market website site
In order to enter the prize drawing the customer will be required to provide personal and contact details (i.e. name, address, phone number, email address) for a chance to win the $100 gift card in the sweepstakes. The Star survey should take about 9 minutes to complete customers will be asked to provide feedback in regards to their shopping experience, the products available and the customer service provide during their visit to Star Market.
- American supermarkets owned by Shaw’s Supermarkets which is a wholly owned subsidiaries of the Boise, Idaho–based Albertsons
- Based out of West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Over 150 locations in the New England area
The Shaw’s and Star Market uneasy partnership started when Shaw’s acquired the little know grocery store in 1999. Ever since the two have been at each other throats at what many experts in the business are calling the battle for New England. Together the stores provide over 30,000 jobs to the people of New England.
- Domain: starmarketsurvey.com
- Operated by: Albertsons
- Designed for: Star Market Customers