Taco Bell Puerto Rico Survey
- Take a super short survey in regards to a Taco Bell purchase in Puerto Rico
- TacoBellExpresate.com is designed for Puerto Rico Taco Bell visits only
- Customers will need Internet access and about 8 minutes of time in order to answer a few short questions
The Taco Bell Puerto Rico Guest Experience Survey is managed by the Service Management Group and all feedback will be used to improve the service at the Taco Bell location in question. In order to take the survey the customer will need the Taco Bell Puerto Rico store number, date of purchase, time of visit, and the Taco Bell Puerto Rico order number.
Please note the survey is available in both English or Spanish. The customers feedback will never be sold to a third party and will only be used to improve the quality of the food and service the the PR Taco Bell!
TacoBellExpresate.com Survey Instructions
- Visit a Taco Bell in Puerto Rico
- Order a few menu items (take them to go or dine in)
- Save the customer receipt
- Hurry home and try to remember every detail in regards to the Taco Bell Puerto Rico visit
- Provide HONEST feedback
- Sleep easy knowing they made Taco Bell Puerto Rico a better place to grab some crunchy tacos
Pro tips: The order number associated with the Taco Bell visit will be 3 digits long while the Taco Bell store number will appear in the following format “TB-9999” (the store number will appear in the top right hand corner of the Taco Bell receipt).
Any questions in regards to the Taco Bell Puerto Rico survey can be directed to the Taco Bell corporate office at 1 Glen Bell WayIrvine, CA, 92618 or by phone at (949) 863-4500.
Must try menu items at Taco Bell include the Crunchy Taco, Mexican Pizza, or the Pinto and Cheese.