Carl’s Jr Canada Customer Survey
- Take a super short survey in regards to a Carl’s Jr food purchase
- All feedback will help improve Carl’s Jr customers service and the quality of the food
- Customers who complete the survey in full may receive a special reward at the end
TellCarlsJrCanada.com is operated by the Service Management Group. In order to start the survey Carl’s Jr customer will need to provide the store number, date of purchase, time of purchase, and confirm they are over the age of 18. Internet access is required as Carl’s Jr fan boys are not provided the option to take the survey over the phone or via US Mail. Those who complete the survey in full should be rewarded with a sweepstakes entry where they can win a Carl’s Jr gift card (or similar).
TellCarlsJrCanada.com Survey Instructions
- Make a food purchase at a Carl’s Jr location in Canada
- Hold on to the receipt as information from the receipt will be needed in order to complete the survey
- Access the internet and navigate to the survey URL
- Answer all the questions in regards to the Carl’s Jr visit in question
- Sign up for the promotional sweepstakes if available
Carl’s Jr Survey Notes
- Those over the age of 18 will not be able to join the sweepstakes
- Carl’s Jr employees are not eligible for the promotion
- Only one entry is allowed per customer
- All feedback will be delivered to Carl’s Jr store managers for customer service improvements
Carl’s Jr. Canada is based in Vancouver, Canada and has a number of locations in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Some of the better menu items when visiting a Carl’s Jr Canada include the Bacon Ranch Fries, Poutine Fries, and the California Class Cheeseburger.
Carl’s Jr Canada can be found at 100-625 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T6, Canada and reach via phone by calling 604-620-9509.