- Ivar is asking all guest to complete a short customer survey in relation to their visit
- Tell Ivar’s consist of 10 questions in regards to the customer service and food quality
- Any questions about the Tell Ivar’s site can be directed to (206) 632-0767
Ivar’s Seafood Restaurants & Chowder are based in the following cities/areas; Bellevue, Bellingham, Bothell, Burien, Edmonds, Everett, Federal Way, Kennewick, Kent, Lynnwood, Marysville, Puyallup, Renton, SeaTac, Seattle, Spokan and Tacoma.
Questions asked during the Ivar’s survey?
- “I would recommend this Ivar’s to a friend” rate on a scale of 0 to 10
- “The employees were knowledgeable about Ivar’s menu and specials” rate on a scale of 1 to 5
- “How would you best describe your visit to Ivar’s” select either disappointing, fair, good, great
- Option to leave additional comments or concerns
At the end of the process the customer will be asked to provide their name and email address in order to receive a Ivar’s coupon in return for their time. Customers can also check a box that will allow Ivar’s to send them promotional material by email every so often.
Ivar’s Seafood Restaurants & Chowder
- Headquartered in Seattle, Washington and founded by folk legend Ivar Haglund when he was craving great seafood in the Seattle area
- Haglund was from Norwegian/Swede Haglund descent and was known for his wacky and never-ending promotional antics that drove sales in the early years
- Corporate office information: Ivar’s, Inc., 1501 Western Avenue, Suite 600, Seattle, WA 98101 and by telephone at (206) 587-6500 and by email at WebMail@KeepClam.com
All Ivar’s locations proudly serve food that uses canola oil that has 0 grams of trans fat and strives to provide fish that is high in protein, rich in antioxidants and Omega 3 fatty acids. Ivar’s has home-grown relationships with local farmers and producers to offer the freshest ingredients to their patrons.
- Domain: tellivars.com
- Operated by: Customerville, Inc.
- Designed for: Feedback Purposes