Tell Marks & Spencer Survey
- Make a purchase at Marks & Spencer London and take a short survey afterwards
- TellMandSSA.com is managed by InMoment Inc.
- The survey should take between 4 to 7 minutes to complete and is available in English or something else
In order to start the survey the customer will need the survey code from the Marks & Spencer in store receipt (it does not appear that this survey applies to purchases made online when shopping at Marks & Spencer). The Tell Mark & Spencer survey code should be 20 digits long and located at the top of the receipt. Those who do not have this code will not be able to provide feedback.
Once the customer has answered all the survey questions associated with the Marks & Spencer purchase they will have the chance to enter SWEEPSTAKES where they could win a gift voucher that can be used on a future Marks & Spencer purchase. Please note in order to enter the M&S gift voucher survey sweepstakes the customer must be 18 years of age or older.
TellMandSSA.com Survey Notes
- At the end of each month there will be 1 winner of 250 SAR in M&S Gift Vouchers
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries which fail to be properly submitted
- Employees of M&S are NOT allowed to enter the sweepstakes
- Lucky winners will be notified by phone or email
- In the event the lucky winner cannot be reached after three contact attempts, an alternative winner may be selected at random and the promoter shall have no liability to the original winner
- Households are allowed to take the survey twice a week (which equals a max of 2 sweepstakes entries
The survey promotion is sponsored by Marks and Spencer plc who is headquartered at Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1NW.
The drawing will be operated by InMoment North America who are based at 2121 Argentia Road, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 2X4.