- Take a super short survey in regards to a Samsung purchase
- Customers will need Internet access as the Samsung customer survey is not available by phone
- It will take between 4 to 8 minutes to take the survey
TellSamsung.com is operated by InMoment Inc. In order to provide feedback the customer will have to provide the Samsung store number and the order number associated with the purchase. Both the Samsung store number and order number can be found on the receipt. The Samsung store ID will be 4 digits long while the order number will be 8 digits long. Those who accidentally tossed the receipt in the trash can will have some dumpster diving in their future if they will to provide feedback to Samsun.
TellSamsung.com Survey Notes
- All feedback will be kept confidential
- Customers will be able to provide a few short sentences in their own words in regards to their shopping experience
- All feedback will be used to improve the quality of Samsung products and the store in question
- Customers who do not provide valuable feedback to Samsung will most likely lose hours of sleep knowing they did not help Samsung in their goal for world domination
- At the conclusion of TellSamsung.com the customer can sign up to receive special offers via email from Samsung (this is a must for fan boys)
The Samsung Customer Satisfaction Survey also requires the customer to provide the time of visit, date of visit, the original purpose of the visit, and did the customer end up making a purchase (yes or no). The purpose of the visit includes getting an item repaired, browsing, getting trained on a complicated Samsung product, getting advice from a Samsung fan boy, and returning an item. Those who are returning an item will want to bring a copy of the Samsung receipt (sometimes the Samsung employee can look up the purchase if the purchase was made with a credit card but its always good to have a the paper receipt on hand).