Home Improver Card Account
- Access a Home Improver card account online
- THDHomeImproverCard.com required internet connection and is managed by Atlanticus Services Corporation with permission from The Home Depot
- Account holders will need to register before they can access this lucrative service
In order to login to their Home Improver account the customer will have to provide their User ID and password. Those that need to create an Home Improver account will need to provide their name, email address, date of birth, SSN, and they will be asked to create a User ID (pro tip create a memorable User ID as it will be needed every time the customer logins).
Once the customer has accessed their Home improver account online they will bear able to pay a bill, update personal information (i.e. home phone number), check an account balance, or print recent statements. This is a free service and is designed for Home Improver card holders only!
- Easy to use
- A must for Home Depot fan boys
- Payments can be made online, by mail, by phone, or through Western Union or MoneyGram
- Customers can also make a payment with any major credit or debit card (think Visa, American Express, and Discover)
- The customer can expect their first billing statement within 10 days from making their first purchase
- Hour of operations (aka customer service hours) are listed as Monday – Saturday from 9am to 8pm EST (closed on Sunday)
- Allow up to 5 business days for payments to be received via US Mail
Any questions in regards to a Home Improver Card can be directed to the toll free number on the back of the card which is 1-888-247-0237. Card holders can also reach out to send a message to the customer service team using the tab. Customers looking to reach the firm by mail can write to: Fortiva, P.O. Box 105555, Atlanta GA 30348-5555.