Tom Thumb Survey
- Answer a few short questions in relation to a TomThumb Grocery Market
- The survey is operated by MarketForce in association with Safeway
- Any questions about the Tom Thumb Survey can be directed to 1 (877) 723-3929
Anyone visiting Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy markets will have the chance to take this survey online with the following information from their receipt:
- Date/time of visit
- Amount spent
- Tom Thumb 12 digit store number
- Internet Connection
Tom Thumb Survey is available in both English or Spanish and will take about 5 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey the customer will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes for a $100 Safeway Gift Card (Safeway is the parent company to TomThumb).
Enter the TomThumb survey sweepstakes without purchase?
Yes! Please write to: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437 if you’re a US resident ot for Canadian residents: Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, 17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K. Please include the entrants name and contact information on a 3×5 note card. Only one entry is allowed per person regardless of method.
Tom Thumb Food & Pharmacy
- Dallas based chain of supermarkets
- Operates in affluent, upscale areas
- Considered a Subsidiary of Safeway Inc.
Tom Thumb was originally founded by supermarket guru’s J.R. Bost and Robert B. Cullum back in 1948. The company has had it shares of ups (Wal-Mart partnership) and downs (being acquired by Randall’s Food Markets) over the years but is not part of the prestige Safeway’s “Lifestyle Store” concept.
- Domain: tomthumbsurvey.net
- Operated by: Market Force
- Designed for: Promotional Rewards