Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Cancellation
- Cancel a bothersome Weight Watchers monthly pass online in just a few seconds
- A must for customers who tried Weight Watchers and did not lose weight or simply did not enjoy the calorie restrictions and or food provided
- In order to cancel an account the Wright Watchers fan boy will have to login to their account
WeightWatchers.com/MonthlyPassCancellation is operated by Weight Watchers International, Inc. and SmartPoints/FitPoints are trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Customers can cancel their monthly pass via email at email@example.com or go to weightwatchers.com/cancel or simply write to: Weight Watchers North America, PO Box 307, Jericho, NY 11753 – Attention: Monthly Pass or Total Access Refunds. Please note Weight Watchers members cannot cancel their membership at meeting locations.
What is needed to cancel a Weight Watchers membership?
- Customers name and contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
- Pass ID Number (this number can be found on the customers Monthly Pass card)
- Reason for cancellation
- If customer is requesting a refund they must provide a reason for the refund (i.e. the food tasted like garbage and I gained 10 pounds)
- Each subscription period is made up of one or more monthly periods called subscription months
Please note each refund request is based on subscription months and are not prorated. Those who do successfully obtain a refund should allow up to 7 days for the refund to be applied back to their credit card/PayPal account or bank account. Weight Watchers reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion at anytime.
Special refunds are allowed in special circumstances such as the user moves more than 15 miles from the participating Weight Watchers meeting location, or if the location in question closes and there is no participating location within 5 miles of the closed location (this is unusual but can happen in smaller towns in the midwest).